The Clever Coffee Dripper differs from other “pour over” methods, or percolators, in that you can control the intensity of the brew by dispensing it when ready by simply placing it over a coffee cup. You can adjust one variable at a time (water temperature, amount of grounds, time in brewer) to yield the perfect brew. All you need is a coffee cup, some number 2, flat bottom cone-shaped paper filters and some freshly ground coffee. Here’s how it works, step by step:
1. Set the paper filter and rinse with fresh water.
2. Add the coffee grounds (11 grams recommended) and fill with slightly cooled boiling water (177ml recommended and 90-96C temp), gently stir and close lid to maintain the temperature.
3. Steep for 3-4 minutes, depending on the grind type (medium to coarse), and preference for coffee strength.
4. Set the dripper onto the cup to open the value and let the coffee drip. Simply lift to stop the drip.
The Clever Coffee Dripper is BPA-free and should be hand washed. Take care not to touch the bottom of the brewer throughout the brewing process as the liquid is meant to be easily released.
The Clever Coffee Dripper allows for an incredibly smooth brewed cup of coffee, dispensed easily and without mess! This is a free-standing, one cup coffee brewer with so many benefits:
– it’s relatively inexpensive
– it’s virtually unbreakable, yet lightweight
– it’s free-standing (allowing you to set the entire brew up on a scale to measure your coffee dose)
– it’s commercially viable because it doesn’t take monitoring to produce a consistent brew
Please note: lid included, but paper filters are not included.